Anti corruption practices
On 20th July 2018, Mr. Akaraphong Dayananda, Senior Management, presided over an opening remark for a sharing session “BPP Corruption Risk Workshop & Anti-Corruption Knowledge Sharing 2018” by Ms. Suwanna Somsawasdi, Manager-Governance, Banpu Public Company Limited.
The objective of this sharing session is to provide knowledge and understanding to Directors, Management and staff about corruption in the following topics:
- What is corruption? Why private sector has to fight against corruption?
- What is CAC? Why collective action?
- Difference of Corruption vs Fraud.
- Corruption formula in private sector and government agencies.
- Fighting corruption in Thailand.
This sharing session is a part of the preparation process for anti-corruption certification the company has in plan for the year 2019 and gained the participation from Management and staff in Bangkok office through the whole session and they also provided their self-assessment on the corruption risk. In addition, they also made a commitment to fight all kinds of corruption.